Clare Dean, MD
Dr. Clare Dean is a board-certified ear, nose and throat (ENT) physician at White Plains Hospital Physician Associates in Armonk. She welcomes both pediatric and adult patients, valuing what’s best for the individual to ensure they receive the most appropriate treatment.
She previously practiced at ENT & Allergy Associates’ Bay Ridge West office in Brooklyn, and operated at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Dr. Dean received her medical degree from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, and completed her residency at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai. She is board-certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Dean has been published in such journals as Otology & Neurotology and Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, and contributed to the book Pediatric Otolaryngology.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Residency, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- White Plains Hospital
- Scarsdale Medical Group