Alfred Roston, MD
Dr. Alfred Roston is a gastroenterologist at WPHPA Digestive Disease and Nutrition Consultants of Westchester, based in White Plains. He specializes in nutrition, therapeutic endoscopy, and bariatric surgery.
Receiving his medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine, Dr. Roston completed his internship and residency at the Mount Sinai Hospital School of Medicine. He has also served as a clinical fellow and instructor in medicine at Cornell University, and as an advanced therapeutic endoscopy fellow at Harvard Medical School.
Board-certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine, Dr. Roston has been a member of White Plains Hospital’s medical board, and chairman of its bylaws committee, since 2015. His work has been published by a number of peer-reviewed journals, including Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, The American Journal of Gastroenterology, and The International Journal of Pancreatology. In addition to English, he speaks German.
Education & Training
- New York University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency, Mount Sinai Hospital School of Medicine
- Hands-on training coordinator, New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Course Director, New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Numerous board memberships, White Plains Hospital
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Westchester County Medical Society
- White Plains Hospital