Aaron Hagge-Greenberg, MD
Dr. Hagge-Greenberg received his Medical Degree from the State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine, Brooklyn, New York. He completed a Surgical Internship and a Urology Residency at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx. Dr. Hagge-Greenberg obtained a Fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Robotic Reconstructive Surgery at Albert Einstein/Montefiore.
He is Board Certified in Urology and specializes in Male and female urinary issues, female pelvic organ prolapse, male sexual health, complex kidney stone disease, robotic kidney and pelvic surgery.
Dr. Hagge Greenberg holds an associate professor position within the Division of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of OB/GYN at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He is actively involved with training of fellows and residents. He has published research in peer reviewed academic journals and has presented at a variety of conferences.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine, Brooklyn NY
- Internship, Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx NY
- Residency, Urology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship, Female Pelvic Medicine and Robotic Reconstructive Surgery
- New York Section American Urology Association
- White Plains Hospital