William Zarowitz, MD
Dr. William Zarowitz is a board-certified internist at WPHPA Medical Specialists in White Plains. He practices all aspects of primary care medicine and is dedicated to coordinating his patients’ medical care.
Dr. Zarowitz received his medical degree from New York Medical College. He completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at Montefiore Medical Center. He has been practicing in White Plains since 1981, first at Westchester Community Health Plan, then at Kaiser Permanente and at Maple Medical LLP.
He has been recognized by Castle Connolly as a New York Metro Top Doctor, by Westchester Magazine as a Top Doctor, and by WAG magazine as a Most Distinguished Doctor.
Compassionate and caring to his patients, Dr. Zarowitz is also a mentor to medical students in his role as Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at New York Medical College. Dr. Zarowitz has a strong interest in preventive medicine and occupational medicine.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Education & Training
- New York Medical College
- Internship, Montefiore Medical Center
- Residency, Montefiore Medical Center
- American College of Physicians
- New York State Medical Society
- Westchester County Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha honorary society
- Internal Medicine
- White Plains Hospital