Suzanne Rothenberg, PA
185 Kisco Ave., Mount Kisco, NY 10549
700 White Plains Road, Suite 34, Scarsdale, NY 10583
Suzanne Rothenberg is a Physician Assistant with clinical experience in Primary Care and Dermatology who specializes in general dermatology.
After receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Food Science from the University of Vermont, PA Rothenberg graduated summa cum laude with a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies degree from the University of Charleston in West Virginia.
She joins White Plains Hospital from a private practice in New York City, where she was Clinical Lead Physician Assistant.
In addition to English, Suzanne is proficient in Spanish.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science, University of Vermont
- Master of Science, University of Charleston
- White Plains Hospital