Renu D. Muttana, MD
Dr. Renu D. Muttana is a board-certified nephrologist and internal medicine practitioner at White Plains Hospital Physician Associates and at Scarsdale Medical Group.
Board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and by its Nephrology Board, Dr. Muttana earned her medical degree from the Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica, West Indies. She completed her internship and residency in internal medicine at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, where she also served as chief resident in internal medicine. In addition, she completed her fellowship in nephrology at Maimonides.
Prior to joining White Plains Hospital, Dr. Muttana was an Assistant Professor at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine’s nephrology department, and an Attending/Faculty Physician in the nephrology department at the Jacobi Medical Center at North Central Bronx Hospital.
Dr. Muttana possesses proficient knowledge of inpatient and outpatient diagnosis and management of acute and chronic kidney diseases, onco-nephrology, renal replacement modalities, and plasma exchange.
Education & Training
- Ross University School of Medicine
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Maimonides Medical Center
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Maimonides Medical Center
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Maimonides Medical Center
- Fellowship, Nephrology, Maimonides Medical Center
- American Society of Nephrology
- National Kidney Foundation
- Internal Medicine
- White Plains Hospital