Paul Lleva, MD, FAAN
Dr. Paul Eugene P. Lleva is the Director of Stroke Services at White Plains Hospital. He is board-certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neurosonology, and Internal Medicine. Prior to joining WPHPA, Dr. Lleva was an Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology at Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, CT and New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Lleva practiced as a Vascular and General Neurologist at Greenwich Hospital, where he also served as the Medical Director of Stroke.
Dr. Lleva received his medical degree from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery in the Philippines, where he graduated cum laude. He then completed residencies in Internal Medicine and in Neurology, both at Westchester Medical Center (WMC), where he was named Chief Neurology Resident. He also completed an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)- accredited Vascular Neurology fellowship at WMC, and received special training in Neurosonology at Wake Forest Medical Center.
Dr. Lleva is a frequent lecturer on neurological topics at numerous conferences and has had his work published in such outlets as Stroke and Archives of Medical Science.
Education & Training
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology at Yale School of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology at New York Medical College
- University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Westchester Medical Center
- Residency, Neurology, Westchester Medical Center (Chief Resident)
- Fellowship, Vascular Neurology, Westchester Medical Center
- American Society of Neuroimaging
- American Stroke Association
- American Academy of Neurology
- American College of Physicians
- White Plains Hospital