Nicole Solomos, DO
Dr. Nicole Solomos is a board-certified Family Medicine and Sports Medicine physician. Having years of experience with non-surgical sports medicine and orthopedic injuries and ailments, she also can recommend lifestyle changes to optimize orthopedic conditions.
After earning her medical degree from the New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM), Dr. Solomos completed her residency in Family Medicine at Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital. She completed a fellowship in Primary Care Sports Medicine at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Rutgers.
Dr. Solomos’ experience includes serving as a staff physician for the U.S. Open Tennis Tournament and as team physician for Manhattan College, the College of Mount Saint Vincent, and for several semi-pro soccer teams.
A certified health and wellness coach, she has been named a “Top Doctor” by Westchester Magazine on several occasions.
In The News
Education & Training
- New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency, Family Medicine, Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital (chief resident)
- Fellowship, Primary Care Sports Medicine, Rutgers
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Lifestyle Medicine
- White Plains Hospital