Mina Aziz, MD
Dr. Mina Aziz is a dermatologist who diagnoses and treats diseases of the skin and performs cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Aziz received his medical degree from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. He then completed a preliminary residency in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital, followed by a residency in Dermatology at Montefiore Medical Center’s Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
His background includes research activities at Albert Einstein; the Tisch Cancer Institute at the Icahn School of Medicine-Mount Sinai; the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; and the Galapagos Academic Institute for the Arts and Sciences.
In addition to English, Dr. Aziz speaks advanced Arabic.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Preliminary residency, Internal Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Residency, Dermatology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Medical Dermatology Society
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- American Society of Hematology
- White Plains Hospital