Kelly Christman, RPA-C
185 Kisco Avenue, Mount Kisco, NY 10549
700 White Plains Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583
Kelly is a board certified Physician Assistant. She was awarded Diplomate status in 2011, the highest honor available as an experienced Dermatologic Physician Assistant by the Society of Dermatologic Physician Assistants, and is recognized by the American Academy of Dermatology. She received her BS in Biology from SUNY Stony Brook in 1998 and her PA degree at SUNY Health Sciences Center at Stony Brook in 2001. She has been practicing Dermatology for greater than ten years and prior to transitioning into Dermatology, she practiced internal medicine.
Kelly is proficient in general and cosmetic dermatology. She is a member of the American Academy of Physicians Assistants and the Society for Dermatology Physician Assistants.
Education & Training
- Physician Assistant Degree - SUNY Health Sciences Center at Stony Brook
- Bachelor of Science, Biology - SUNY Stony Brook
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society for Dermatology Physician Assistant
- White Plains Hospital