Julie Rosenbluth, MSN
Harrison, NY 10528
Julie Rosenbluth is a nurse practitioner at WPHPA of Harrison. She has over 10 years of experience in a variety of clinical settings and patient populations, including hospitals, homes and community health centers, and in care coordination.
Julie earned her MSN degree as a family nurse practitioner from Frontier Nursing University in Versailles, Kentucky. As a registered nurse, she also holds at BSN from the New York University School of Nursing and an MPH in community health education from Hunter College.
Prior to joining WPHPA, she was a nurse practitioner at the Mosholu Medical Group in the Bronx, where she provided compassionate primary care, evaluation and management of chronic health conditions, wellness and preventive care, and health education. Her background also includes serving as Director of Care Coordination at Scarsdale Medical Group – like WPHPA, an affiliate of White Plains Hospital – and as Program Director, Substance Abuse Prevention Programs at Phoenix House.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- MSN, Frontier Nursing University
- BSN, New York University School of Nursing
- MPH, Hunter College
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners and Nurse Practitioners Association
- New York State Nurse Practitioner License
- New York State Registered Nurse License, Internal Medicine
- White Plains Hospital