Julia Krim, DO
Dr. Julia Krim is a board-certified family physician who provides primary care to patients aged 16 and up, with an emphasis on effective communication between patients and interdisciplinary care teams.
Dr. Krim received her medical degree from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, followed by the completion of a residency in Family Medicine at New York Medical College (NYMC). She has served on faculty as an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Zucker School of Medicine.
A dedicated volunteer with a number of organizations who is committed to bettering the communities she serves, Dr. Krim has presented research at a number of institutions, including at NYMC and at Phelps Hospital; at the latter, she was a Senior Hospitalist, served on the Hospital’s Medical Board, and taught Family Medicine Residents just prior to joining White Plains Hospital.
In addition to English, she speaks Medical Spanish.
Education & Training
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Zucker School of Medicine
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency, Family Medicine, New York Medical College
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- New York State Academy of Family Physicians (NYAFP)
- American College of Family Physicians (ACOFP)
- Family Medicine
- White Plains Hospital