Jennifer Rosen, MD
WPHPA neurologist Dr. Jennifer Rosen specializes in neuropathy, myopathy, neck and back pain, memory loss, headaches and all aspects of general neurology. She is also skilled in performing nerve conduction studies/electromyography (EMGs).
Dr. Rosen received her medical degree from the State University of New York (SUNY) Downstate College of Medicine in Brooklyn. She completed a residency in neurology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and a fellowship in neuromuscular medicine at Yale University.
She has spent several years as an attending neurologist at White Plains Hospital. Prior to that, Dr. Rosen was a clinical neurologist at NeuroCare Health, and an attending neurologist and assistant director of neuromuscular medicine at Yale University School of Medicine.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center @ Brooklyn
- Residency, NAlbert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva Univ
- Fellowship, Yale-New Haven Hospital Inc
- White Plains Hospital