Jack Rosemarin, MD
Dr. Jack Rosemarin is a gastroenterologist who specializes in digestive diseases and nutrition at WPHPA Digestive Disease and Nutrition Consultants of Westchester.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Gastroenterology, Dr. Rosemarin is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Gastroenterology Association, the American College of Gastroenterology, and the American Society of Gastroenterological Endoscopists.
After earning his medical degree from New York Medical College, he completed his residency at that school’s University Hospital, and his fellowship in gastroenterology and nutrition at Yale University.
Dr. Rosemarin’s work has been published in a number of professional outlets.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- New York Medical College
- Residency, University Hospital, New York Medical College
- Fellowship, gastroenterology and nutrition, Yale University
- American Medical Association
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- White Plains Hospital