Issa Khoury, MD
Dr. Issa Khoury is a radiologist practicing at White Plains Hospital.
Before joining the Hospital, he was a resident physician in Diagnostic Radiology at Harlem Hospital Center; prior to that, he was a resident physician in Internal Medicine at St. John’s Riverside Hospital in Yonkers.
Having earned his medical degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada, Dr. Khoury completed a residency in Internal Medicine at St. John’s Riverside and another in Diagnostic Radiology at Harlem Hospital, where he was named Chief Resident. He is in the midst of completing a fellowship in Neuroradiology at Montefiore Medical Center.
He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American College of Radiology, and the Radiology Society of North America.
In addition, Dr. Khoury has made several presentations before the Society of Thoracic Radiology, the American Roentgen Ray Society, and Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Education & Training
- St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada, West Indies
- Internal Medicine, St. John’s Riverside Hospital
- Diagnostic Radiology, Harlem Hospital Center
- Neuroradiology, Montefiore Medical
- White Plains Hospital