Heidi (Huan) Wang, MD
Dr. Heidi (Huan) Wang is a minimally invasive general and bariatric surgeon who practices at White Plains Hospital’s Center for Advanced Medicine and Surgery (CAMS).
Dr. Wang received her medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She then completed a general surgery internship and residency at Cooper University Hospital in Camden, N.J., where she was named Chief Surgical Resident, followed by a fellowship in minimally invasive and bariatric surgery at New York Medical College and Westchester Medical Center.
Dr. Wang’s background includes research activities at the University of Maryland’s Department of Cellular Biology and Molecular Genetics, Cooper University Hospital, and at the National Institutes of Health.
Education & Training
- Clinical instructor, general surgery, Cooper Medical School
- Teaching assistant, University of Maryland
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Internship, General Surgery, Cooper University Hospital
- Residency, General Surgery, cooper University Hospital (Chief Resident)
- Fellowship, Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery, New York Medical College and Westchester Medical Center
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Association of Women Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- General Surgery
- White Plains Hospital