Samantha C. Lowe, MD
Dr. Lowe is a Pediatrician with expertise in caring for infants, children and adolescents. She provides pediatric general physicals, immunizations and urgent care visits. Dr. Lowe received her medical degree from SUNY Downstate College of Medicine in Brooklyn, NY. She completed her internship and residency in pediatrics at NYU School of Medicine in New York, NY.
Prior to joining White Plains Hospital, Dr. Lowe was an Associate Member of the Medical Staff in the Department of Pediatrics/Emergency Medicine at St. Barnabas Hospital and an Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, NY. She is board certified in Pediatrics and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
In The News
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate College of Medicine, Brooklyn, NY
- Residency - NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Internship - NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY
- White Plains Hospital