Pamela Weber, MD
Dr. Weber graduated from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and finished her residency in Radiology at the Long Island Jewish/North Shore University Hospital, where she served as Chief Resident. She received fellowship training in Breast and Body Imaging at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, and she is board-certified in Radiology.
To book an imaging appointment with White Plains Hospital, please click here.
In The News
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Fellowship - Breast and Body Imaging, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency - Radiology, Long Island Jewish University Hospital (Chief Resident)
- American College of Radiology
- Radiologic Society of North America
- Society of Body CT/MRI
- White Plains Hospital