Pamela Weber, MD
Dr. Weber graduated from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and finished her residency in Radiology at the Long Island Jewish/North Shore University Hospital, where she served as Chief Resident. She received fellowship training in Breast and Body Imaging at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, and she is board-certified in Radiology.
To book an imaging appointment with White Plains Hospital, please click here.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
In The News
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Fellowship - Breast and Body Imaging, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency - Radiology, Long Island Jewish University Hospital (Chief Resident)
- American College of Radiology
- Radiologic Society of North America
- Society of Body CT/MRI
- White Plains Hospital