David Katz, MD
Dr. David Katz is a board-certified internist, pulmonologist and critical care physician at WPHPA.
After earning his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Bronx, Dr. Katz completed his internship and residency at Montefiore Medical Center where he also completed fellowships in both Pulmonology and Critical Care.
Prior to joining WPHPA, Dr. Katz practiced medicine at D*O*C*S Medical Group in the Bronx and Westchester as well as at the Bronx Westchester Medical Group. Over the last two decades, Dr. Katz has been serving as the inpatient specialist at North Shore Pulmonary Associates now known as the NYU Langone Pulmonary Associates – North Shore on Long Island.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internship, Montefiore Medical Center
- Residency, Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship, Pulmonology, Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship, Critical Care, Montefiore Medical Center
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
- White Plains Hospital