Dalila White, MD
Dr. Dalila White is a vascular surgeon practicing at the White Plains Hospital Center for Advanced Medicine & Surgery. She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a range of vascular issues that affect the circulatory system, including hypertension, stroke, aneurysms, and peripheral artery disease (PAD).
Receiving her medical degree from the Wake Forest School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, N.C., after earning a master of medical science degree from Emory University’s School of Allied Health – where she also served as a clinical instructor in its anesthesiologist assistant program – Dr. White completed her residency in integrated vascular surgery at Houston Methodist Hospital.
Board-certified in basic life support, advanced cardiovascular life support, and advanced trauma life support, Dr. White has had her work published in such peer-reviewed outlets as The Journal of Vascular Ultrasound and The Journal of the American College of Surgeons.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest School of Medicine
- Residency, integrated vascular surgery, Houston Methodist Hospital
- Society of Vascular Surgery
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Anesthesiologist Assistant, Emory Healthcare
- Volunteer, Wake Forest Department of Cardiac Ultrasound and Stress Testing
- Anesthesiologist Assistant, Piedmont Anesthesia
- White Plains Hospital