Amy Vercruysse-Jones is the Supervisor of Speech Pathology at White Plains Hospital. Board-certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, she specializes in a number of conditions concerning voice and swallowing including voice restoration and alaryngeal speech following total laryngectomy and evaluation and treatment of complex dysphagia.
Ms. Vercruysse-Jones received a Bachelor of Science degree in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology from The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, and a Master of Science degree in Speech Language Pathology from The MGH Institute of Health Professions in Boston.
She has worked as a Speech Language Pathologist at such institutions as Johns Hopkins, Vassar Brothers Medical Center, and the NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, among others.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science, Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, Richard Stockton College of New Jersey
- Master of Science, Speech Language Pathology, MGH Institute of Health Professions
- White Plains Hospital