Adeepa Singh, MD
Dr. Adeepa D. Singh is a board-certified interventional pain management physician who specializes in treatment of painful syndromes of the musculoskeletal system including the neck, lower back and peripheral joints.
Proficient in the intricacies of pain management, Dr. Singh completed medical school at the State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, followed by an internship in Internal Medicine at New York Medical College. She completed a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Robert Wood Johnson-JFK Medical Center, where she was named Chief Resident. She subsequently completed a fellowship in Interventional Pain Medicine at the Albert Einstein School of Medicine at Montefiore Medical Center, where she was named chief fellow.
Dr. Singh has presented locally and nationally and is an active member of many professional societies, including the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the Association of American Physiatrists, the New York Society of Interventional Pain Physicians and the New York State Pain Society where she is also a member of the Board of Directors.
Prior to joining White Plains Hospital, Dr. Singh was Director of Pain Management at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital in White Plains. She also continues to serve as Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine at Albert Einstein School of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Multidisciplinary Pain Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center and Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- State University of New York, Upstate Medical University
- Internship, Internal Medicine, New York Medical College
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, JFK Medical Center (Chief Resident)
- Fellowship, Interventional Pain Medicine, Albert Einstein School of Medicine
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Eastern Pain Association
- New York Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of American Physiatrists
- New York Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- Indo-Caribbean Alliance
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Gold Humanism in Medicine-2013
- 40 under 40 Rising Stars of Westchester- 2020
- White Plains Hospital