Thomas Doty, PA-C
Mr. Doty comes to White Plains Physician Associates Orthopaedics Specialists with over 12 years of orthopedic experience. Mr. Doty received his degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Wagner College. He currently holds the role of Lead Physician Assistant, Orthopedics. Prior to becoming a Physician Assistant, he earned his Bachelor Degree in Exercise Science and Athletic Training from Sacred Heart University.
Mr. Doty’s career experience is in general orthopedics, sports medicine and orthopedic urgent care. He also has been a clinical preceptor to many Physician Assistant students throughout his career. Mr. Doty was recognized for his work with Physician Assistant students with election into the National Honor Society for Physician Assistants, Pi Alpha.
Education & Training
- Bachelors of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Wagner College
- Bachelors of Science in Human movement/Athletic Training, Sacred Heart University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Association of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS)
- Pi Alpha Honor Society for Physician Assistants
- White Plains Hospital