Payal Patel Desai, MS, PA-C
Ms. Desai received her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in Boston. She has spent her clinical career focusing on the ambulatory and surgical care of orthopedic disease. Ms. Desai is currently involved in the Spine Division of Orthopedic Associates.
She is responsible for outpatient office care, optimizing pre-surgical assessment, acting as first or second assist in the operating room, and ensuring quality post-operative care.
Education & Training
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Boston
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Heart Association – Basic Life Support certification
- American Heart Association – Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- White Plains Hospital