Michael Mortelliti, MD
Dr. Mortelliti earned his medical degree from the University of Vermont College of Medicine. He completed his internal medicine residency at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.C. Dr. Mortelliti then completed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, and another fellowship in sleep medicine at the University of Vermont Medical Center- Vermont Regional Sleep Center.
Dr. Mortelliti is skilled in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine. He was previously on staff at the Berkshire Medical Center in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, where he served in leadership positions including Associate Director of the Center for Sleep Medicine, Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, and Medical Director for Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
Dr. Mortellitii is board certified in internal, pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine. He holds professional memberships in the American Thoracic Society, the American College of Chest Physicians, the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, and the American Medical Association. He has presented and lectured in a variety of academic settings and his research has been published in scholarly publications.
Education & Training
- • University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT
- Internship, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
- Residency, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
- Fellowship, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
- Fellowship, Sleep Medicine, University of Vermont Medical Center
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Medical Association
- White Plains Hospital