Megan A. Vizzari, PA-C
Orthopaedic Specialists and White Plains Physician Associates are proud to have Mrs. Vizzari as part of their exceptional orthopedics team. She received her Master of Science in Advanced Physician Assistant Studies physician assistant certification from Wagner College.
Throughout her career, Mrs. Vizzari has focused on the care of both inpatient and ambulatory patients with orthopedic disease, including the management of general orthopedic conditions, sports-related injuries and the peri-operative care of patients with joint replacements. Mrs. Vizzari currently has responsibility for the Hand Surgery division of Orthopaedics Associates, assists in pre-operative and post-operative patient care, and also serves the practice as a first or second assistant in the operating room.
Education & Training
- Master of Science, Advanced Physician Assistant Studies, Wagner College
- Physician Assistant Certificate, Wagner College
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Heart Association – Basic Life Support certification
- American Heart Association – Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- New York State Society of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
- White Plains Hospital