Lan Le Adams, MD, MPH, CPH, FACOG
Dr. Lan Le Adams provides specialty care for women with high-risk pregnancies, including performing prenatal diagnostic procedures, 3D/4D obstetric ultrasounds, nuchal translucency screening, and perinatal consultations.
Dr. Adams earned her medical degree from Texas Tech University School of Medicine. She completed an internship and residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. She then went on to a Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine at the University of Maryland Medical System, and a second Fellowship in Surgical Critical Care at Albany Medical Center.
She is triple board certified in OB/GYN, Maternal Fetal Medicine and Public Health. Dr. Adams specializes in genetic ultrasound; level II ultrasound; routine obstetrical ultrasound; biophysical profile; Doppler study; screening and diagnostic testing such as non-invasive prenatal screening; maternal serum screening; chorionic villus sampling; amniocentesis and carrier screening. Within her Public Health specialty, she has sub-specialty training in maternal and child healthcare and critical care obstetrics. Prior to joining WPH, Dr. Adams was also actively involved in the Physician Assistant Program at the Medical College of Georgia, where her practice partnered with the college to provide training and education for future Physician Assistants with an OB/GYN focus.
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency, Tripler Army Medical Center
- Fellowship, Maternal Fetal Medicine, University of Maryland Medical System
- Master’s degree in public health focused on maternal & child healthcare
- Fellowship, Surgical Critical Care, Albany Medical Center
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist
- Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- White Plains Hospital