Richard Burg, MD
Dr. Burg is a colorectal specialist with White Plains Hospital Physician Associates. He received his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College, his medical degree from Tulane University and a Master’s degree from Rutgers University.
He completed his internship at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and his residency in general surgery from University of Wisconsin-Madison, as well as another residency in Colorectal Surgery from the St. Vincent Health Center in Erie PA. Dr. Burg is board certified in general and colorectal surgery. Dr. Burg is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a member of several esteemed professional organizations. He has been affiliated with White Plains Hospital since the mid 1970’s.
Recent Patient Comments
Education & Training
- Tulane University
- Internship and Residency, General Surgery, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Residency, Colorectal Surgery, St. Vincent Health Center, Erie, PA
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Past President of the Westchester Surgical Society
- White Plains Hospital