Marjorie Rosenblatt, MD
Dr. Rosenblatt received her medical degree from SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine in Stony Brook, NY. She completed her internship in Internal Medicine at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York, NY, where she was Chief Resident. Dr. Rosenblatt completed her residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, NY, and a fellowship in Ultrasound and Body CT/MRI at St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York, NY. Dr. Rosenblatt is board certified in Radiology.
Insurance Plans Accepted:
- BLUE CROSS
The radiologists at White Plains Hospital Physician Associates are fellowship-trained and board-certified in diagnostic radiology, with many having specialty areas of interest and focus. Utilizing state-of-the art technology, radiologists provide CT scans, PET scans, ultrasounds, x-rays, mammograms and MRIs among other services.
To book an imaging appointment with White Plains Hospital, please click here.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE CROSS PATHWAY EXCHANGE PLANS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- Humana (Medicare/Medicaid)
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this provider accepts your insurance.
Education & Training
- SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine, Stony Brook, NY
- Internship - Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
- Residency - Diagnostic Radiology, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Fellowship - Ultrasound and Body CT/MRI, St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY
- American College of Radiology
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
- Society of Breast Imaging
- White Plains Hospital