Kira Geraci-Ciardullo, MD
Dr. Geraci-Ciardullo is an accomplished allergy and asthma specialist who has practiced medicine in Westchester County for more than thirty years. She is also a clinical Instructor of pediatrics at Cornell University Medical College in New York and an Adjunct Professor of Pediatrics at New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY.
Dr. Geraci-Ciardullo is board certified in Allergy/Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Geraci-Ciardullo received her medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and completed her internship in the Department of Pediatrics at The New York Hospital, Cornell Medical Center. She was a Fellow in the Department of Pediatrics Section of Allergy, Immunology and Pulmonary Section at The New York Hospital and Cornell University Medical College. Dr. Geraci-Ciardullo received a MPH in Health Policy and Management at New York Medical College School of Public Health and a Bachelor of Science degree from Adelphi University in Garden City, NY.
Dr. Geraci-Ciardullo has delivered lectures for the American Lung Association and the National Asthma Education Program. She is an officer of the New York State Medical Society, a member of the American Medical Association Council for Science and Public Health, and has been active in the Westchester County Medical Society for a number of years.
Recent Patient Comments
In The News
Education & Training
- Columbia University , College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Internship, Assistant Pediatrician, Department of Pediatrics, New York Hospital, Cornell Medical Center
- Clinical Fellow, Department of Pediatrics, New York Hospital
- Fellow, Department of Pediatrics, Cornell University Medical College
- Master of Public Health, New York Medical College School of Public Health
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Allergy/Immunology
- American Medical Association Council for Science and Public Health
- Officer of the New York State Medical Society
- American Academy of Allergy and Immunology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Allergy and Immunology
- White Plains Hospital