David Fernandez, PA-C
Mr. Fernandez brings many years of broad experience as a Physician Assistant to the team at White Plains Physician Associates Orthopaedic Specialists. He received his Bachelor Degree in Health Science from the State University of New York Downstate Physician Assistant Program. His clinical career has largely focused on emergency care, in both the emergency room and intensive care settings with responsibility for the assessment and management of emergency medical conditions, neurosurgical patient, and trauma patients.
Prior to joining Orthopaedic Specialists, Mr. Fernandez had didactic and teaching responsibilities at SUNY Downstate College of Health Related Professions as a Clinical Coordinator and Instructor in the Physician Assistant Program. His duties at WPPA Orthopaedic Specialists include first assistant in the operating room as well as out-patient management of orthopedic patients.
Education & Training
- State University of New York Downstate College of Health Related Professions – Physician Assistant Program, Bachelor of Health Science
- Iona College - Bachelor of Science
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Heart Association – Basic Life Support certification
- American Heart Association – Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- White Plains Hospital