Alan B. Kantor, MD
Dr. Alan Kantor is a specialist in endocrinology and internal medicine. He is board certified in internal medicine and endocrinology. A diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine in endocrinology and internal medicine, Dr. Kantor specializes in diabetes, endocrinology and internal medicine.
Dr. Kantor received his medical degree from the University of Cape Town Medical School, South Africa, where he graduated with honors and distinction. He served his internship at Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town, in surgery, pediatric surgery, medicine and neurology. He completed a residency in internal medicine at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, and a fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Awards & Honors:
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors-Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism-2018 & 2019
Dr. Kantor offers primary care to his diabetic and endocrine patients, including preventive care and sick visits for common illnesses.
Education & Training
- University of Cape Town Medical School, South Africa
- Internship - Surgery, Pediatric surgery, Medicine and Neurology, Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town
- Residency - Internal Medicine, Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Fellowship - Endocrinology and Metabolism, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- White Plains Hospital