Randy Stevens, MD
Randy Stevens, MD
White Plains Hospital Cancer Program
Dr. Stevens is the Director of Radiation Oncology at the White Plains Hospital Cancer Program. She has served as the Director since 2001, and is also an attending physician at the Dickstein Cancer Center. Dr. Stevens is also currently the Chairman of White Plains Hospital’s Institutional Review Board (IRB).
Prior to joining White Plains Hospital, Dr. Stevens was an Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology and an attending physician at New York University Medical Center, where she oversaw the Radiation Oncology Breast Service and Radiation Oncology Gynecological Service, as well as the Bellevue Hospital Radiation Oncology Service and Clinic. She was also the Coordinator of the High Dose Brachytherapy Service.
Dr. Stevens received her MD from New York University School of Medicine in New York, NY. She completed her residency in Radiation Oncology at New York University Medical Center, where she was Chief Resident. She also completed a residency in Internal Medicine at Bellevue Hospital/New York University Medical Center.
Dr. Stevens is experienced in offering state-of-the art radiation oncology, including the use of linear accelerator therapy, intensity-modulated radiation therapy, RapidArc radiation therapy, stereotactic body radiotherapy, and brachytherapy.
She is board certified in therapeutic radiology and internal medicine.
- Radiation Oncology
- Breast cancer
- GYN cancers
- Linear accelerator therapy
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy
- RapidArc radiation therapy
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy
Education & Memberships
- New York University, New York, NY
- Residency - Radiation Oncology, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Residency - Internal Medicine, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Therapeutic Radiology
- Internal Medicine
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- American College of Radiology
- New York Metropolitan Breast Cancer Group
- American College of Physicians
- Westchester Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Group
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- FIDELIS - MEDICAID ONLY
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- HEALTH REPUBLIC- NYS EXCHANGE
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- UNITED HEALTHCARE